Lazy Pasta Dinner
My go-to easy dinner option.
Cheese. Lots of cheese. (I used lots of havarti and bit of parmesan)
1. Boil water in a pot and cook the pasta. 10 minutes should suffice.
2. Prepare the sauce - olive oil, some vegetable broth (depending on how watery you like your sauce), tomato sauce in a pan, stir and stir and stir some more.
3. Add as much cheese as you want in the sauce - just melt it thoroughly into the sauce.
4. Add the pasta to the sauce.
5. Stir until all the pasta is all nicely covered in the sauce.